Today's repidly changing de-globalizing and yet interconnected world demands research graduate with the ability to think critically, to conduct research amidst an overabundance of information sources and to address profound questions and thus approach the problem-solving with imagination and criticality as individuals and also members of a team, Research students must also learn to make a range of informed decisions (professional and life-related) which will sustain and enable them to put their education to be of good use and value in the world, Hope this multipurpose tool kit would be of immense help to those who are pursuing their research at the post-graduate and doctoral levels.
1. Academic Tool Kit: What is it all About? Towards a Rationale
2. Why and for What?
3. Pursuits Are of Many Kinds: What Then is Academic Pursuit?
4. Expectations from the Academia
5. Ideas Matter
6. Developing Academic Skills: Indispensable and Inevitable!
7. Skills Needed at the Pg/Doctoral Levels
8. Academic Writing: How to go About?
9. Guidelines: Writing Assignments and Research Papers
10. Study Skills: Its Benefits and Challenges
11. From Banking Type to Critical and Creative Research Engagement
12. Script on Research
13. Data: To be ‘Objective’ or ‘Subjective’
14. What is Not Right: Who or Goi Methodology on Covid Death Toll?
15. A Set of Guidelines Proposed
16. Guidelines Followed while Examing Scripts
17. Research Design on Thesis Proposal
18. Hypothesis: A Few Tips
19. Book Review
20. We Are @ Tipping Points: Every Part of this Earth is Sacred and Integrated
21. Plagiarism: Not Allowed and Punitive
22. Ingredients Required for Higher-Levels of Education
23. Siloeds Approach in Academics Narrows the Horizons: A Methodological Consideration
24. Integrated Approach: A Methodological Consideration
25. Research with Creative and Critical Application Leads to Ground Breaking
26. Course on Research Methodology for Social Advocacy and Lobbying
27. Field Visits Enhances Action-Reflection Systematization
28. Format for Lesson Preparation
29. While Evaluating the Papers Points to be Observed
30. Process Involved in Doctoral Program with Special Accent to Mentors & Mentoring
31. Theories of Human Society
33. Theology and Social Sciences: Complimenting and Merging