This scholarly work is intended to explore and identify the problem behavior of the adolescent students of Christian Mission schools and suggest appropriate guidance and counseling in relation to their classroom learning, peer interaction, teacher interaction, mental health, physical, psychological, social, educational, vocational, spiritual and religious aspects.
List of Tables
List of Figures
2. Methodology Adopted in Studying Problem Behaviour and Guidance and Counselling of the Adolescent Students
3. Analysis and Interpretation of Data from the Responses of the Adolescent Students
4. Findings and Discussion of the Data Collected
5. Brief Theoretical Perceptions and Policies of Guidance and Counselling in India and Abroad
6. Guidance and Counselling Services in Christians Mission Schools
7. Transition form Guidance and Counselling Pastoral Care and Counselling in Christian Mission Schools
8. Recommendation, Suggestions and Conclusion
Rev. Dr. Namseng R. Marak started his Christian ministry in 1998. An Ordained Baptist Minister, he has been serving as an Assistant Professor of Pastoral Care and Counselling at Harding Theological College, Tura, Meghalaya, since 2005. Besides teaching responsibilities, he is devoted to visiting Churches, teaching and preaching, and committed to counseling, especially the youth. He has contributed articles to various national and international journals and magazines. He also attended and presented papers at national and international conferences, seminars and workshops at various universities of India.
He is married to Mrs. Thaisa G. Momin and they are blessed with a daughter, Miss. Biesa Donrime G. Momin.