This book, Higher Education in India: Prospects - Challenges - Concerns aptly discusses various issues related to the present higher education system in India. As the title itself suggests, it invites discussion on various opportunities, challenges and concerns that the present higher education system in India sets before us.
1. Divine - Human Interface: Pope Francis' Vision for Higher Education in Veritatis Gaudium
Part One: Higher Education in India: Prospects
2. Higher Education in India: Chances and Challenges
3. Management Education in India: Opportunities and Challenges
4. The Graphic Novel: A Step towards Inclusive Educational Pedagogy
5. English Learning and Teaching in India: Prospects and Challenges
6. Paperless Education: A March towards E-Learning
Part Two: Higher Education in India : Challenges
7. Moving from Information to Wisdom: The Challenges of Higher Education Today
8. Social Science Research: Need for an Appropriate Scientific Methodology
9. Qualitative Research in Education: A Methodological Explication of Collenting Data in an Educational Environment
10. Higher Education System in India: Need for Developing Global Competence and Research Culture
11. Higher Education: A Challenge towards Prospective Development of Indian Women
Part Three: Higher Education in India: Concerns
12. Higher Education in India: Insufficient and Unequal
13. The Discounted Priorities in Higher Education: Need for Reviving the Lost Focus on Whole Person Education
14. Role of Ethics and Morality in Higher Education
15. New National Education Policy 2020: A Critical Appraisal
Dr. Sony J. Chundattu, CMI is the Director of Christ College, Pune. He is conferred with FELLOW award from IBRF for his outstanding contribution in the field of Academic Administration. He is also the recipient of Golden Award of Human Excellence for Global Peace from United Nations University for Global Peace - USA and World Peace Excellence Award 2018 from World Achievers Foundation, Kolkata.
Dr. Thomas Karimundackal, SJ teaches Biblical Theology and Biblical Languages at the Faculty of Theology, Jnana Deepa, Institute of Philosophy and Theology, Pune, and currently serves as the Head of the Department of Scripture Studies at Jnana Deepa, Pune.